The CogLaboration project focuses on the object transfer procedure between a robot and a human, considered to be a key aspect to be addressed in order to provide successful and efficient robotic assistance to humans.
- Understand the HH object exchange cognitive process to identify and model critical parameters
- Execute behavioural studies.
- Set of quantitative requirements
- Arm and hand trajectories, velocity and acceleration
- Force variation during handover
- Qualitative user feedback
- Identification of the perception cues
- Characterization of non verbal communication flow