The CogLaboration project focuses on the object transfer procedure between a robot and a human, considered to be a key aspect to be addressed in order to provide successful and efficient robotic assistance to humans.
- Design a bio-inspired controller focusing on object exchange to provide a human-like motion behaviour.
- Implement a hierarchical decision-making process.
- Hand motion control system
- Cognitive Architecture able to
- Recognize the intended human motion and define the suitable robot trajectory (low frequency)
- Locally adapt the defined motion pattern to the observed human behaviour (high frequency)